Wednesday, June 22, 2016

June 25th setlist

Here is the setlist for our last Live in the Ville concert. Let's go out with a bang! This will also be the setlist for Monday's concert at the Hammond Public Library.

Rhythm of Love
I’m a Believer
I Hear You Knocking
Margaritaville
I Saw the Light
Fortunate Son
Fire
Hey Soul Sister
Circle
Brown-Eyed Girl
Keep on the Sunny Side
Roll Over Beethoven

At the link is a folder with the song sheets and notation for our different instrumentalists. I have copies printed out for our players, if you want to stop by to the library to pick them up.

And here is a picture of us from last Saturday. My dopey grin tells you what a fun time I was having.






 



 

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary i love your dopey grin ... look at cindy and me ... we look like curmudgeon twinsies LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a bit-- you are concentrating very deeply! I, on the other hand, are off somewhere else entirely...

      Delete